Rugby Canada in partnership with Upright Rugby Canada and Rugby Ontario are pleased to announce their annual Overnight Resident Rugby Camps. Take advantage of this amazing opportunity to work with National team coaches and players, in a professional environment catered to your development. Learn and grow as a player while training in a first-class environment in front of National, Provincial, and University coaches. Both on field and off field education will be delivered to enhance mental skills, tactical development, strength & conditioning, and nutrition.
- Coaching staff includes Rugby Canada’s national team coaches and players as well as notable coaches from representative programs across Canada.
- Camps will develop core skills, Sevens skills & decision-making, as well as technical and tactical aspects for all players.
- All players will benefit from the use of video analysis and feedback to help develop these skills.
- Athletes will also see presentations on “Diet & Nutrition”, and “Sport Psychology and Motivation Techniques”
- Three Rugby Focused Strength and Conditioning sessions as well as two Speed Development and Mechanics lessons.
- Fitness Testing and Athlete Combine
(Non-residential players: $399.99)
(Non-residential players: $499.99)
(Non-residential players: $499.99)
(Non-residential players: $599.99)
Camp Family Discounts
- Two players attending from same family = 10% off second child
- Three players attending from same family = 15% off third child
- If an accepted application is withdrawn for any reason up to 14 days prior to the start of camp session, you will receive a refund less a $100 cancellation fee.
- NO refund will be issued within 14 days of a camp session’s start date.
Site & Accommodation
Our five day all-boys camp will take place at the historic and reputable, St. Andrew’s College in Aurora, Ontario. St. Andrew’s is internationally renowned and located on the outskirts of Aurora, Ontario 30kms north of Toronto, Ontario. All campers will reside in one of the student dormitories. Meals will be served in the Main Dining Hall. Many of the school’s finest athletic facilities will be utilized during each camp session, including the weight-training and high-performance room.
Our 4-day all-girls’ camp will take place at Appleby College; located in Oakville, on the shore of Lake Ontario. Appleby College is international independent school renowned for their excellence. This camp is designed to provide players with an increased understanding of the fundamentals and skills required to be successful in rugby. These sessions will focus on the “Whole-Athlete” and include skill development, tactical awareness, speed and strength training, as well as seminars on nutrition and performance. All campers will reside in one of the school’s student dormitories. Meals will be served in the main dining hall. Students will have access to the College’s natural fields, pool, and high performance training room. Athletes will benefit from the knowledge and expertise offered by some of the top coaches from Ontario and across Canada, including current and former national team members.
World Class Coaches.
While we will do our best to meet all roommate requests, due to the accommodation limitations we cannot always meet every request. Henceforth, we are under no obligation to honour requests received less than 14 days prior to the start of camp. The majority of our dorms are doubles, but campers could be placed in singles, triples, or quads, depending on the dorm in which the camp is residing. If a triple or quad is requested, we cannot guarantee that one will be available.
Special requests need to be by contact email@example.com
For those needing to fly to Toronto, Ontario, please call Merit Travel, the Official Travel Partner of Rugby Canada, at 1-866-341-1777.
Identify yourself as attending the “Overnight 7s Camp”, and their sports travel professionals will research the most cost-effective flight options for you and provide invaluable advice on traveling the St. Andrews’ campus.
Athletes attending the boys and girls camp requiring pick up from Pearson International Airport need to coordinate arrival before 2pm on the 4th.
Get In Touch
Do you have further questions? Please contact:
Tyler Leggatt, Camp Director, Rugby Canada Summer Camps
Neil MacDougall, Sport Admin and Logistics, Rugby Canada Summer Camps at firstname.lastname@example.org